Monday, March 29, 2010

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

You have tried every thing, you have done all that you can. You have exhausted all possibilites and you are ready to give up and throw in the towel. Have you tried Jesus? I mean have you truly tried the Lord, have you kneeled down to pray, prostrated yourself before the Lord, cried out to Him, and turned it over and let it go?

After you have done all that you can the Word of God tells you to stand. One of my favorite scriptures.....

Psalm 46:10


New International Version (©1984)"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

New American Standard Bible (©1995)"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Bible in Basic EnglishBe at peace in the knowledge that I am God: I will be lifted up among the nations, I will be honoured through all the earth.

Be blessed and be a blessing,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment