Monday, May 19, 2014

MINDSET AND MOTIVATION MONDAYS ~ HOW DO WE MOTIVATE OTHERS?

I am a firm believer in READING, non-fiction books.  There is plenty to read, learn, and explore.  If you are on a quest to find out the meaning of life and how to live your best life, I highly encouraging reading.

Epiphany Essentials has a book club and we are now reading, How To Win Friends and Influence People.  Who knew the book would have parenting advice in it!  Just what I needed to hear too.

Many of us have been taught to motivate using criticism and sarcasm.  What I've learned is while we are taught this method and repeat it, it rarely works.  How do I know that?  Too many adults are not motivated and aren't living their best lives.

When we criticize and use sarcasm we create justifiers (it's a word LOL).  People justify their actions, feel right in what they've done and rarely see the error of their ways.  That includes all of us.  So how do we raise and become people that take responsibility, are accountable and motivated?  We teach and embrace responsibility, accountability and we motivate!


What don't we do?  Principle 1 in the book "Don't criticize, condemn or complain!"

Trust me its easier said than done, I can be the Queen of sarcasm when I want to.  Nevertheless I want my son to be a confident, motivated, focused person, not one filled with low self esteem and excuses.

Can you make the effort to begin to reflect and change and motivate others without criticism, condemnation, or complaints????

Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 

If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.

Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment