Monday, June 2, 2014

MINDSET & MOTIVATION MONDAYS - MANAGING FEAR

With all of my spiritual background, belief in positivity, controlling and being mindful of thoughts, energy, frequency and vibration, I recognize, well at least for me that fear seems to creep in.  Now do I completely become paralyzed and give into fear? Absolutely not, nevertheless, I am now working on ways and tools to effectively manage fear.

Have you ever desired something a new home, car, relationship, investment, something that you considered BIG or LIFE CHANGING and when you were close to receiving it, fear crept in?

I have experienced that quite a few times.  I remember when it looked like a relationship I desired was finally coming to be.  I became scared and worried.  I wondered if the relationship was what I truly wanted and if I would be happy once I was in it.  It turned out to be more than I thought it would be, it was great.  Had I not recognized my fear for what it was and chosen to manage it by controlling my thoughts, taking deep breaths and simply slapping myself if necessary fear could have consumed me and affected my health and my relationship.

I am currently on the brink of making a major investment and I must say fear is creeping in.  This morning as I read my daily affirmations, vision and chief aim statements I was reminded that all is well as I understand the power in the spoken and the written word.  I understand the power of my thoughts and intent.  Nevertheless, I am admittedly afraid thinking of the what ifs, however, in the midst of a minor panic attack, I am taking deep breaths and reading quotes on success.

I read one yesterday that made me feel somewhat at ease about what's to come in my limitless future, "If you're not making mistakes, you're not learning." Robert Kiyosaki

Many of us fear making mistakes, many of us fear failure.  I don't know of one successful man in the present, past, nor future that won't make any mistakes.  As the saying goes experience is a teacher.  Now are some mistakes unavoidable? Absolutely!  Is it best to learn from the successful and wise and do what they did? Absolutely!  Must you get out there put caution to the wind and take risks to be successful? You betcha!

How can you manage fear:
  • take deep breaths
  • Read inspirational quotes/messages
  • Read your I AM/Vision/Chief Aim Statement
  • Look at your vision board
  • Do Yoga, Exercise, Something Active
  • Think of all the POSITIVE what ifs, imagine how your life will be when everything works out as it should!
  • Meditate
  • Pray
  • Write down all of your fears, they why behind them, then burn it up or bury it
If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.

Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment