Friday, January 9, 2015

FINANCIAL FREEDOM FRIDAYS - I AM EDITION....

This is a mantra we personally speak over our financial situation, feel free to tweak it to your specific needs.  This was inspired by various books we've read including The Secret and The Power.




I am a rich (wo)man.  
I love money and money loves me.  
Money is forever circulating freely in my life and there is always a divine surplus.
I have access to more money than I can keep flowing in the real estate market.
I am wealthy.
My passive income exceeds my liability expenses.
I have multiple streams of earned, residual, and portfolio income.
I have over 7 streams of income.
I am a wise steward over my finances.
I make wise investments.
I attract money like a magnet.
Money obeys my command.
I give freely and generously to others.
I am leaving an inheritance to my children's children down to the 7th generation.
I have more than enough.
I have positive cash flow.
I am abundance, prosperity and wealth.




There are 356 days left in this year, make them count!!!!!!


You may have experienced disappointment, lack, set backs, loss etc. Nevertheless, you are still here, life goes on, and you must Take Charge, OWN your Life, and be in CONTROL. ~ Epiphany Essentials Management ‪#‎DreamsToRealityEmpowermentEvent‬ Coming Soon Stay Tuned for Details!!!!!!!


by Jamesia Johnai Hawk
Namaste, Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health and Vitality to ALL!

Epiphany Essentials Links/Contact Information
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Instagram: EpiphanyEssentials
FaceBook: Epiphany Essentials https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epiphany-Essentials/157878129813
Email: johnai@epiphanyessentials.com
Website: www.epiphanyessentials.com (Currently under construction)



No comments:

Post a Comment