For a full list of positions visit bit.ly/careerstrategistjobs
Here's a sneak peek:
For detailed job description or to apply contact us at www.jamesiajohnai.com/careerstrategist
Director of Behavioral Health – Tucson, AZ
The Director of Nursing is the service line leader for nursing and functions as a member of the Hospital Leadership Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements a program to evaluate, measure, and improve patient care
- Develops policies, procedures and practice standards for the nursing department
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations that govern nursing services
- Uses evidenced based practice and performance improvement to guide clinical decision-making
- Implements strategies to enhance retention and reduce turnover
- Ensures the delivery of cost effective patient care through effective resource management
- Works tirelessly to maintain a safe and therapeutic milieu
- Provides on-going training and supervision of nursing staff
- Demonstrates leadership abilities that contribute to an environment that values collaboration, mutual respect, and professionalism
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed and currently registered to practice nursing in the state.
- Three or more years of progressive nursing management in a behavioral health inpatient setting.
Director of Quality Management – McAllen, TX
The Dir., Quality Management (DQM) is accountable for the development, management and coordination of the Hospital-Wide Performance Improvement and Safety Program to include Risk Management, Infection Control/Employee Health and Staff Education for the hospital with a patient population experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions with rehabilitation and wound care needs. The fundamental components of the program include measuring performance through data collection, assessing current performance ad improving performance.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of a BSN or related healthcare related degree. Minimum five () years clinical experience in an acute-care facility, two () years management experience and two () years in Performance Improvement in acute care facility.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current nursing license in good standing for state of employment. Current certification in Healthcare Quality preferred.
Senior Graphics Program – New York, NY
- Advanced expertise with modern C++ programming
- Completed and shipped at least one full-cycle (start to end) D console game project
- Strong interest and experience with modern real-time D rendering techniques
- Experience developing GPU shaders, including compute shaders, for current-gen consoles (PS / XBOne)
- Solid understanding of mathematics relevant to game mechanics and rendering
- Experience with performance and resource optimization for consoles
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other game-dev disciplines (animation, design, production, effects, etc)
- Passion for playing, making and thinking about games
- Direct experience with cross-platform rendering architecture
- + years of experience within the game industry
- Familiarity with Python scripting
- Familiarity with modern game asset processing pipelines (models, textures, etc)
- Familiarity with the DirectX SDK
- Experience working with a large, AAA development team
- Experience developing Win GUI applications, especially content tools
For detailed job description or to apply contact us at www.jamesiajohnai.com/careerstrategist
Sr. Network/Systems Engineer - Urbancom.net - Oak Forest, IL
This position requires prior experience as a Level 2 or above engineer. This is not an entry level position.
o Setup and Maintain Server infrastructure with Vmware & VMware ESXi
o Setup and Maintain Server infrastructure with Veeam Backup
o Customer support and management of field technicians
o Diagnose, isolate and resolve network and service outages
o Manage new customer provisioning (voice/phone and data/internet)
o Assist with network operations management
o Custom wireless and wired network design and provisioning
o Maintain current network infrastructure
o Server maintenance and provisioning
o System monitoring and emergency response
o Test and implement new equipment or technology as it becomes available
o Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Science
o Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the IT field
o Strong telecommunications background
o Data Center operations background
o Experience working with commercial grade networks and VoIP systems
o Demonstrable leadership abilities and project management skills
o Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
o Good written and verbal communication skills
o Cisco CCNA/CCNP or greater or equivalent experience
o Veeam VMCE or VMCA or greater or equivalent experience
o Ability to provide after-hours support 24/7 during specified on-call week rotation as part of the Network Operations Support 24/7/365 team
* Knowledge of/experience with:
o VMware ESXi & Veeam Backup solutions
o VoIP technologies, including SIP, Asterisk, Cisco CallManager
o TCP/IP, routing, switching, QoS
o Ciena Fiber Optic Switch technology
o Cisco IOS
o Licensed RF/microwave technologies
o LAN/WAN equipment and technologies
o LAMP, UNIX, Linux, Windows, Exchange
o Open source software
o Web or software development experience a plus
Desktop Support Specialist - Novusys - Arlington Heights, IL
Manage desktops and servers, knowledge of storage and networking is a plusExpert on the Microsoft Platforms– Windows Desktop and Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, Exchange, Knowledge of Microsoft Lync, SQL, SharePoint, BizTalk and System Center is a plus, Document, support, maintain, and monitor all aspects of Microsoft-based environment, including Active Directory, Exchange, Lync, SQL server, SharePoint, file/print services, etc. Provide consistent follow-up on incidents/changes until long-term objectives are completed. Document technical problems, resolutions, and processes for assigned tasks and projects.
Additional Requirements / Skills
Network Engineer - Cornerstone Research - Chicago, IL
The Network Engineer will work on a wide variety of systems to support the firm’s infrastructure. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Cisco infrastructure including routers, intrusion detection, and prevention systems (IPS/IDS), firewalls, and network monitoring systems.
Software Integration Engineer - Broetje Automation USA Inc. - Chicago, IL
***Please note***: The candidate for this positon will be required spend 6 months in Germany for initial training with the Broetje Automation technology group. All expenses paid (travel, housing, transportation, etc) + healthy per diem.
Education, Knowledge & Experience:
Specific software knowledge: Development environment: Visual Studio .NETProgramming languages: .NET, SQL, XML, DelphiOS: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10Database: MS SQL-Server, Firebird, MS AccessPDM: Subversion, SharepointGroupware: MS Exchange/Outlook
Additional software knowledge (not required):
Controls/visualization: Knowledge in Siemens Step 7, Graph 7, WinCC and WinCC Flexible, 840D, TIA-Portal, VisiWin, Simatic IT, Hydra
Interfaces/bus systems: OPC UA, Ethernet, VPN, ProfiNET, ProfiBus
.Net Developer - Kantar Media - Chicago, IL
As a Software Developer you will….
To succeed you will need…
Systems Administrator - Intelligent Medical Objects, Inc. - Northbrook, IL
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
Manager of Sales Operations – Salesforce - Fort Dearborn Company - Chicago, IL
Essential Requirements: A Manager of Sales Operations needs a solid understanding of the organization’s business. They must have solid salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Most importantly they should be proactive, organized and logical.
Director of Nursing - Momentum Healthcare LLC - Franklin Grove, IL
The DON will provide leadership and direction to the skilled nursing facility to ensure the safety and well-being of residents and to achieve compliance with company policies and procedures, State and Federal regulations and clinical standards of practice. The DON will collaborate with the facility Administrator, the IDT, Regional Nurse Consultant, Director of Operations, and others, to bring about the best possible clinical outcomes for the residents/guest of Franklin Grove Living & Rehabilitation Center. The DON will promote the Company’s core values of respect, integrity, commitment, and trust.
1. Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.)
2. Works closely with facility's Administrator and IDT to ensure that the Facility is in compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations.
3. Assists with the development and revision of clinical policies and procedures to ensure compliance with State/Federal regulations and current standards of practice.
4. Works with the Administrator and Regional Nurse Consultant in the screening of applicants for nurse management positions.
5. Helps guide the facility in preparation for and during Federal, State and Local agency surveys.
6. Provides clinical guidance through the survey process including preparation for State Annual Surveys, assist in writing the plan of correction(s), developing an action plan, and monitoring for compliance.
7. Works with the IDT in developing and implementing action plans to assist facility departments achieve compliance as needed.
8. Works with facility's Administrator and others to roll out new clinical programming according to clinical best practices and compliance.
9. With collaboration of facility administrator, reviews with IDT any deficiencies noted by government agencies during inspections.
10. Coordinates and trains licensed nurses and nursing assistants on company skilled nursing policies and procedures and State and Federal regulations.
11. Work closely with facility administrator in operating the Nursing Department within budgetary guidelines and limitations.
12. Maintains the comfort, privacy and dignity of the patients and interacts with them in a manner that displays warmth, respect and promotes a caring environment.
Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred; Specific training in gerontological nursing preferred; Currently a Licensed Registered Nurse.
Director of Nursing Experience Gained in Skilled Nursing Facilities- Required
Salary will be discussed upon interview and will be commensurate with experience and market.
Registered Nurse Hospital Liaison - Journeycare - Chicago, IL
$2500 Sign-on Bonus, 5 days a week, Rotating Schedule, Day-Shift, 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
This position will provide services at hospitals in the Gold Coast / downtown region
Experience and Skills:
Associate Director of Residential and Clinical Services - Cunningham Children's Home - Urbana, IL
The Associate Director of Residential and Clinical Services is responsible for providing clinical oversight, case management, and staff supervision in our residential program for youth with mental health and behavioral disabilities. This individual will create and maintain safe and therapeutic treatment environments within the assigned units by providing appropriate supervision, support and accountability to the staff.
Therapist- Residential Treatment (Masters in Human Services) - Cunningham Children's Home - Urbana, IL
The Residential Treatment Therapist provides assessment, treatment planning, therapy, and other mental health services to seriously emotionally and behaviorally challenged children, and their families as well as clinical guidance to staff and consultation with collaterals. A therapist in the group home program will also provide some case management services.
ADDITIONAL POSITIONS – FOR DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND TO APPLY to the positions below contact us at