Monday, December 27, 2010

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Every year the majority of people make New Year's Resolutions. The biggest New Years Resolution as we all know is to........ LOSE WEIGHT!!!!! So many people pay for gym memberships and they hit the gym hard and heavy for about a month and then they are back to their status quot.

So I encourage anyone who is reading this that wants to lose weight in the New Year to refrain from getting a gym membership and/or costly work out equipment and start light with a fitness DVD, some free weights, medicine ball, stability ball....the basics that can be purchased for under $100. Then realistically set a work out goal, commit to it, and change your diet as well and go for it.

Everyday when you wake up speak life into the thinner healthier you by repeating a positive mantra!

Another resolution people have is to save more money. Well in order to save more you have to spend less! I challenge all of my readers to live below their means, to deny themselves temporary pleasures for long term gains. For those who say they cannot save, cut out fast food, Starbucks, some guilty pleasure, heck down grade your cell phone package or your cable bill.

My personal approach is to make life changes therefore I resolve not to make any New Year's Resolutions. As I make them year after year and to no avail but that is just me.

I realize where there is a will there is a way and that all things, I repeat ALL THINGS are possible with God!

So if you are making New Years Resolutions I encourage you to write them down and read them daily as if they have already been accomplished (speak those things that be not as though they are) and go forward in faith knowing that it is already done!

Have a blessed New Year's Eve and New Year!!!!!!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment