Monday, January 3, 2011

THE NEW YEAR IS HERE - INFINITE POSSIBILITIES

We are 3 days into the New Year already, if you made any resolutions or thought about necessary changes I hope that you have started already to a greater new you.

This year can be the best year of your life thus far, declare it, walk in faith, believe and you shall receive.



I received a mighty word on yesterday that has me filled to the brim with expectantcy and I want to share.....




REMOVE THE WORD IMPOSSIBLE FROM YOUR VOCABULARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mark 9:23 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes." There are things God has yet to do in our lives because we don't believe it is possible.


Matthew 9:29 29 Then he (Jesus) touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you."


Matthew 19:26 "Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."


So yes there are things that man cannot do, however when you have the Spirit in you, you can do all things through God working in you. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. We just must remember it is not us that does any great works but the God in us.


John 14:10 Jesus said "Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work."


So take you out of the way and remember that with God all things are possible so whatever you have set out to do or accomplish this year and beyond....do your part, believe and have faith, and let God do the rest. Let me refresh though faith without works is dead so again DO your part and let God do the rest!


Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment