Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Will They Think?

There are some things in my life that I desire. Therefore I have found scriptures to read aloud that line up with what I desire and the will of God. Usually I read in the morning before I leave home, however my schedule hasn't permitted me to do so. So this morning I decided to read on the train. Well, this morning the train was late so something said just read it aloud on the train platform.

The first thing I thought was what will they think? Who are they? The other people waiting for the train.

Then I had to remind myself, they can not give me the desires of my heart, only God. They cannot save nor deliver me. I also thought about this scripture Matthew 10:33 "33“But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven. "

So I went ahead and read the scripture aloud on the train platform. Of course I was screaming to the mountain tops, I read it to myself but I wasn't worried about what they would think for when it is all said and done I am living to please God not man!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment