Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW YEAR CHECK UP

This is the last day of the 1st month of 2011.

If you made resolutions and/or set goals, how are you pacing thus far?

Did you resolve to lose weight, eat right, eat better, and/or exercise more? Have you been?

Did you resolve to be a better steward of your finances, save more, spend less and reduce debt? Status please?

Did you resolve to spend more time with your family and make that time quality? How's it been going?

Did you resolve to pray more, attend church regularly, tithe and give offerings? What's the verdict?

Did you resolve to be more about your business (professional and otherwise) and stay out of other people's? What's your progress?

Did you resolve to return to school or simply do better in school? What's been going on?

I can go on and on but only you know what goals/resolutions you have set for yourself.

Now let me say if you made resolutions/goals and have yet to get moving or you were on fire the 1st week of January and by week 2 your drive and motivation dwindled? Choose today to get back on track and work toward your goals.

I read somewhere people who share their goals with others are less likely to achieve them. It seems that simply saying it somehow translates to the person they have already achieved the success.

Whatever it is you are looking to accomplish in 2011 write it down, read it off, affirm it regularly, add some faith and action and NEVER GIVE UP!

I will be checking in with you on February 28th and I want some good reports! As for me, I am working towards my goals. There are some areas I need to improve in and I plan to do right now.

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment