Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Who Does God Say That You Are?


The Word is God, Jesus came to earth as the Word clothed in human form. Before the foundations of the earth was laid Jesus (the Word) was with God and was God! (John 1:1-2). The great thing about the Word of God is that it is powerful, when it goes forth it doesn't return empty it accomplishes just what it says! (Isaiah 55:11). God is not like man, he cannot lie (Titus 1:2).

SO FORGET EVERYTHING THAT ANYBODY HAS EVER SAID ABOUT YOU. (Romans 3:4)

Romans 3:4 tells us to let God be true and let man be a lie!

So Who Does God Say that You Are?


I am the righteousness of God. (2 Corinthians 5:21)

I am an heir of God and co-heirs with Christ. (Romans 8:17)

I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37)

I am victorious (1 Corinthians 15:57)

All things work together for my good. (Romans 8:28)


I am confident that God will perfect the work He has begun in me (Philippians 1:6)

I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20)

I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)

I am blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3)

I am chosen before the creation of the world (Ephesians 1:4, 11)

I am given God's glorious grace lavishly and without restriction (Ephesians 1:5,8)

I have purpose (Ephesians 1:9 & 3:11)


I have peace (Ephesians 2:14)

God's power works through me (Ephesians 3:7)

I possess the mind of Christ (I Corinthians 2:16)


I am blessed in the city and in the field when I come and when I go (Deutoronomy 28: 1-12)

I can do all things through Christ! (Philipians 4:13)

I am in good health by his stripes. (Isaiah 53:5)

I am prosperous in everything. (Psalm 1:3)

Looking for your life to change? Start with your tongue and what you say. For your tongue sets the entire cours of your life. (James 3: 3-6) If you don't like where your life is watch your mouth! This includes what you say about others for the greatest commandment of all is to do unto others as you would have them to do unto you. I am sure you don't want anyone speaking death into your life.

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials










No comments:

Post a Comment