Monday, July 30, 2012

ADDRESSING HATERS



This post was inspired by an acquaintance of mine I met some years ago through a mutual friend.  There have been plenty of times he has been on Twitter ranting about something someone said to him that got him all worked up.  This happened again yesterday and I was inspired to reply to him on Twitter, go on my on Twitter rant @johnai and write this :-).

Synopsis: The gentleman is in the music industry and someone said something about him that was untrue.  He took his vent to Twitter, was highly upset and even said incidents like this particular one make him want to quit the music industry.

Here is my reply to him and my Twitter rant for starters.....

you must get tougher skin and learn the power of ignoring bull shit. You allow insignificant people to disrupt your life ;-)

People are going to talk about you, mfke up lies, gossip all of that so what. If you and the people involved know the truth F every1 else.

Anytime you give your "haters" a platform they win!

Thankful I'm nonchalant and really dgaf about nothing or no one that doesn't contribute to my livelihood and well being.

The world can be cold and people can be cruel. That's life.

Everyone is loved and hated by others. Everyone no exceptions. Some that say they love you secretly hate you!

The best revenge is to ignore and treat someone like they don't exist. I do that well. Its the bull in me :-)

How can anyone make you want to stop or think about stopping living your dream? That's too much power. I don't care if its tour momma!!!


The minute you allow someone to make you want to quit anything that you are doing, they have won because they have gotten into your head and your thoughts.  Thoughts are a powerful thing. I don't care who it is mother, father, sister, brother, friend or foe.  Do and be you!   You were blessed and given talents and abilities all your own.  Your dreams are just that, your dreams.  No matter how crazy or far fetch others may think they seem they are yours and yours alone and were only given to you for a reason.


Don't let anyone deter you from what is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment