Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SAVAGES (MY REVIEW) IN THEATERS JULY 6TH


I had the pleasure of attending an advanced screening of Savages yesterday.  I must say this movie is again a must see.  I know I said the same thing about TED and I am not just saying that because I am seeing these movies for free. This movie was great, it had unexpected twist and turns not everything was predictable.

Savages takes us into the lives of botanist, Ben, that enjoys growing marijuana because it helps heal people, alleviate their pain and the money he makes allows him to help those in 3rd world countries.  Then there is his partner, Chon, he is in the game simply to make $ and he is also the muscle.  Somehow they get intertwined with a Mexican cartel and the action begins.

That's all folks I wouldn't want to give up not one bit of the movie :-).  The cast is phenomenal this is ABSOLUTELY A MUST SEE.  Savages will be in theaters this Friday.  Add it to your weekend to do list, you will not be disappointed.


Directed by Oliver Stone, starring Benicio del Torro, Selma Hayek, Aaron Johnson, Blake Lively, and Taylor Kitsch.

No comments:

Post a Comment