Friday, April 25, 2014

Financial Freedom Friday's - Your Mentality Determines Wealth


Financial Freedom Friday – Your Mentality Determines Wealth

 

I am in the process of purchasing a property, in order to purchase the property, I have to provide payment information for my student loans.  My loans are currently in deferment as I began the year unemployed and wasn’t receiving any unemployment benefits.

My first thought was, I am not ready to pay back my student loans just yet. Although I know I will have to pay them and the time to pay is coming soon, nevertheless, my first thought was

I am not ready to pay back my student loans yet.  That is a lack mentality, that is a poverty mentality.  To think about allowing the fact that I’m not ready to start making a payment and adjust my budget downwards to increase my cash flow upwards by 100% is POVERTY MENTALITY.

Just this morning, I recited to myself while driving to work. “I am a rich woman; I love money and money loves me; money is forever flowing freely in my life and there is always a divine surplus; I can afford anything I want or need; I have positive cash flow; I have multiple streams of passive, earned, and portfolio income; I am wealthy; Everything I do prospers.”

Well, if you are a faithful reader you know about Motivation and Mindset Mondays.  I immediately checked myself and thought about my mindset and asked myself this question “Are you going to let paying your student loans keep you from passive income and cash flow?” 

The answer to that question is a resounding HELL NO! So, what did I do, I called Sallie Mae immediately so that I can feel out the necessary documentation to get a new loan payment amount.  The odd thing is when I went on Sallie Mae looking for repayment options it kept telling me that my loan was in deferment.  This I know, however, I need it out of deferment so I can have  passive income and cash flow!

I actually have a reminder on my desk at work.   At the top it says Passive Income and Cash Flow.  The bottom of the post-it says Follow On Course Until Successful!

So in sharing this story I dare ask you, is your Mindset keeping you from Financial Freedom?  Are there things you could be doing yet you are focused on lack or potential lack and not focused on overflow?  Are you allowing temporary situations to create permanent circumstances in your life?


Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste!

If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.

Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti

No comments:

Post a Comment