Monday, April 7, 2014

MINDSET & MOTIVATION MONDAYS ~ INTIMATE CONVERSATIONS

The most intimate conversations you will ever have are the ones you have with yourself.  We are not speaking of when you are going about your day and you may say something to yourself aloud.  We are speaking of the conversations you have with yourself when you are all alone, while you are lying in bed before you fall asleep, or the thoughts that keep you up in the middle of the night.

What are you saying to yourself in those moments?

I recently went to look at a building I want to purchase, my first rental property, my goal is cash flow and passive income.  My Real Estate Broker told me for a 4 unit, I wouldn't need a property management company.  Instantly in that moment, I thought to myself and said aloud, I don't want to fix a toilet when I am called.  In that moment, I also thought to myself really, a toilet, you will allow the thought of a broken toilet to deter you from your ultimate goal?  I snapped out of it.

Then we started speaking about money.  Now I have some seed money saved up, however, I probably need double the amount to be approved by a lender.  I automatically thought about where/whom I could get the money from.  I called that person, and they may or may not give me the money.  Now what?  I decided in that moment that I want the property, as long as the appraisal and inspection pan out that property is mine.  I sent my Real Estate Broker a text message and told him what my offer was.  While I don't have all the answers, I knew I had to put the proper things in motion and lock the property down.  I was already cleared by the mortgage broker, lets go!!!!! I went on about my day, however, once home an intimate conversation began with myself.


I began to tell myself, well the Real Estate broker said you don't need all of the money until you close, so what are you worrying about?  This is the opportunity you've been waiting for, this is a great cash flow opportunity, this is the time to get your feet wet and get started.  Now is the time to step out on faith, belief, and put my words into action and GO FOR IT.

Now I ask you, what are the intimate conversations you have with yourself?  Lately, since I've been minding my words, reciting and reading my I AM/Vision/Chief Aim Statements, my intimate conversations with myself are more like motivational pep talks.

In the past, however, my intimate conversation may be what some call a reality check.  It may have went something like this.  Well, you have the money for the down payment and close, however, you have to pay a Real Estate attorney, you have to pay for the inspection/appraisal, you have to have at least the same amount you have saved in reserves.  You may want to wait until you have everything before you move forward.

Reality will always be reality, however, we have the POWER to CREATE our REALITY.  When we take the first steps, the universe steps up to help us.  The key is to stay positive, in faith, and speak life over the situation, no doubting, no worrying simply believing that ALL IS WELL and ALL Will be WELL!

Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 

If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.

Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com


1 comment:

  1. It's ironic that I found this blog post today because I have been thinking a lot about this very concept. Yesterday I was thinking about how I am in my 30's and don't own a car or a house. I got thinking that my lifestyle, although not extravagant, barely allows me to save. My subconscious mind is trying to tell me something about money for sure.

    ReplyDelete