Monday, August 25, 2014

MINDSET & MOTIVATION - KNOWING vs. DOING

Knowing vs. Doing

Lately, I have found myself in a bit of a so called funk. I haven't had the motivation to do much of anything.  In no way, would I claim depression.  I haven't been a hermit or anything like that.  Its just my energy has been low and my will to leave the house unless absolutely necessary has gone out the window.

Nevertheless, I do practice what we preach here at Epiphany Essentials.  I have been doing positive affirmations.  I've started sun gazing, we will discuss that on Wellness Wednesdays.  Drinking water, eating healthy more often than not, breathing consciously and simply thinking positively for the most part.

However, I've had loss of apetite for many things beyond food.  I do realize that my thoughts dictate my feelings.  So, while I know better, I haven't been completely doing better!

This blog is about being human.  You can be the most positive, motivated person on earth. Doesn't mean you will be like that 100% of the time and that is OK.  It is alright to be human, it is alright to be, feel, and not it be deemed "negative" sometime. 

Its simply not ok to stay there!  Once you find yourself wallowing in those feelings for days on end and it turns into a week at the minimum you need to re-evaulate some things and seek outside help/counsel if needed.

The truth is your feelings are dictated by your thoughts.  So if you feel depression, you are thinking negative self-defeating thoughts way too often.  You have the power to change your thoughts and your situation, however, you most empower yourself and believe that you are in control.

So, we will leave you with a blurb from The Power of the Subconscious Mind



"What you affirm consciously and feel as true will be made manifest in your mind, body and affairs.  Affirm the good and enter into the joy of living."
 
 


Be blessed and be a blessing,

Namaste, Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health and Vitality to ALL!


Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment