Monday, February 23, 2015

MINDSET & MOTIVATION MONDAY'S - BIRTHING A BRAND

Today is Friday, February 13th.  I had a phone conversation with a good friend, Charrise Gordon of Toast!  We were speaking about receiving support from close friends and family while pursuing our dreams.  In our conversation, something she said sparked this blog as it was about me.  She said, you were doing Epiphany Essentials here and there and then all of a sudden you just came out. It's like your brand went from the caterpillar to butterfly over night.

I understood what she meant.  When I am in grind mode I am completely silent.  I read somewhere that success is quiet and it should speak for itself.  Nevertheless, the things I spoke about in my first workshop this year as well as what I write about on Mindset & Motivation Monday's, I applied to my brand.




I created a vision/plan for my brand at the end of 2014.  I knew I wanted to treat my business 100% like a business and begin to monetize my blog and expand my brand to embody the services it states we provide.


So I wrote out my vision plan which included Epiphany Essentials.  I wrote a Chief Aim Statement for 2015 and I also set goals.  Specific goals for my brand were:


  • Launching my website
  • Monetizing my blog
  • Expand the readership of my blog
  • Facilitating 3 major workshops as well as webinars/seminars in 2015
I'm on track to do all of those things.  I regularly look for networking events, I attended a workshop on blogging and more importantly how to make money doing so.  I will even be making promotional videos soon to post to YouTube and other sources. 

I was reading a young lady whom I follow on social media that is a budding entrepreneur InstaGram post and she stated that she works on her baby everyday.  Her baby being her brand, I knew then I need to spend time on my brand daily and that is what I've been doing.  I've been again, grinding, working and building in silence.  Every time I was ready to move forward with my website, something happened with my building it continued to be postponed nevertheless, it went live the first week of February.

I've encountered obstacles, challenges, and hurdles.  I don't have all the resources I need right now to do all I want to do however I know they will manifest as I speak over my brand daily, I speak into my business daily and I also put it in work. Work includes positive energy, words, as well as physical labor.  I'm reading, listening to motivation, inspiration, basically pouring into myself so that I may pour into my readers.  

I eat healthy 60% of the time, I exercise, I take ME time, I simply stare at my vision board for minutes each day.  Its the first thing I see when I go to to sleep and wake up!

There is absolutely no such thing as an overnight success.  As my friend Charrise said we see people's highlights however we rarely hear about their preparation and their work.

For me I think so many people are on social media talking about what they are going to do and aren't doing a thing that I forget people do need to see others story unfold.  Definitely something I will take heed of and work on for future endeavors.



There are 312 days left in this year, make them count!!!!!!


You may have experienced disappointment, lack, set backs, loss etc. Nevertheless, you are still here, life goes on, and you must Take Charge, OWN your Life, and be in CONTROL. ~ 

UPCOMING EVENTS
Emerge: Spread Your Wings Workshop visit www.epiphanyessentials.com/events for more information and to purchase your tickets today!




Epiphany Essentials Management ‪#‎DreamsToRealityEmpowermentEvent‬ Coming October 2015 Stay Tuned for Details!!!!!!!

by Jamesia Johnai Hawk
Namaste, Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health and Vitality to ALL!

Epiphany Essentials Links
Website: www.epiphanyessentials.com 
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow your blog just inspired me to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your blog just inspired me to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are excited to hear that. We exist to Enspire amongst other things. We want to spark the flame or fan the flames, whatever it takes to get people going!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete