Friday, August 14, 2015

FINANCIAL FREEDOM FRIDAY'S - Who Owns Your TIME?

I spent time with my family over the weekend and my cousin mentioned going on the Tom Joyner Cruise as a family.  I'm all for it, the dates for 2016 are April 23rd - May 1st.  I reached out to my cousin to tell him I don't have enough vacation time to attend the vacation as I'm going to Aruba and taking a vacation with my sister and nephews to celebrate their graduations.

That bothered me as it means I don't OWN my OWN time!




That is what Financial Freedom means and will bring to us, ownership of our time.  Time to be with family, traveling, vacationing, and do whatever we please, within reason of course.

What does financial freedom mean to you?


Half of the year is over, we are in the 3rd quarter make them count!!!!!!

You may have experienced disappointment, lack, set backs, loss etc. Nevertheless, you are still here, life goes on, and you must Take Charge, OWN your Life, and be in CONTROL visit us at www.epiphanyessentials.com to learn more about how you can Live Your Life on Purpose!
Our 21 day Wealth Wellness Manifestation Meditation Journey has ended, own the complete Meditation for $9.95.  Order online today visit www.epiphanyessentials.com/21-day-wealth-meditation 


Our 7 Day Negative Fast is also available for purchase.  If you are ready to FEAST on POSITIVITY order your fast today at www.epiphanyessentials.com/7-day-negative-fast for the low price of $9.95, own it on Amazon Kindle for $4.95.



by Jamesia Johnai Hawk
Namaste, Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health and Vitality to ALL!
Epiphany Essentials Links
Website: www.epiphanyessentials.com 
Twitter/FaceBook/Instagram @EpiphanyEssentials
Email: johnai@epiphanyessentials.com


No comments:

Post a Comment