Friday, October 9, 2015

Financial Freedom Friday's - Flow

I've been struggling personally with some things in my romantic life as well as my financial life (so to speak).  The struggle in both areas has been in my mind.

I finished reading The Alchemist last night and woke up this morning to this lovely email and wanted to share.

"If you believe that you must work hard in order to deserve the money that comes to you, then money cannot come to you unless you do work hard. Financial success, or any other kind of success, does not require hard work. It does require alignment of thought. You simply cannot offer negative thought about things that you desire and then make up for it with action or hard work. When you learn to direct your own thoughts, you will discover the true leverage of Energy alignment.
---Abraham"

No comments:

Post a Comment