Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wellness Wednesdays - CHALLENGE

I am scheduled for a winter vacation in Aruba, there are a few things I would like to tighten up. While I am my ideal size, I plan to tone to find my abs and some definition in my arms as well.  I realize that requires a total body work out, so.....I have found some challenges I plan to combine and incorporate into my work out regimen of yoga, ballet, and cardio!

Take the challenges with me.  Beach bodies are made all year round!

This challenge begins on Sunday, October 11th.  Take one of these challenges or find your own, you can choose to do one, some, or all of them its up to you.  I will be taking the move it, abs, squats and arms challenges.













Jamesia Johnai Hawk
Personal Empowerment Advocate
Chief Executive Officer/President
Epiphany Essentials Management Incorporated
www.epiphanyessentials.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment