Thursday, November 18, 2010

CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE: THE FINALE

If you have been keeping up with this particular topic on my blog, yesterday I left off uneasy and left a message for the finance manager to remove the gap insurance and that I would bring in the check from Capitol One and use them for financing.

Well a little after 9:30A yesterday, I received a voice mail from the finance manager that stated he'd gotten me financed at 1.5% and that I could come in and sign the new paperwork!!!!!!

So I started off with 3.5% with Capitol One and ended up with 1.5% from the dealer (again all #'s are made up but relative to reality!).

Last night, I went in to the dealership signed my new paperwork and I will be paying less than $500 total in interest on my car!!!!!!!

As I stated in my 1st email, Rule #1 Do your research and be prepared!!!!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment