Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKSGIVING, I AM THANKFUL FOR...

I am thankful for.......

  • God, Yahweh, the Almighty, Holy, Righteous One
  • God's Love
  • God's Provision, Protection, Power, and Peace!
  • Grace and Mercy
  • Jesus
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Health
  • Peace of Mind
  • Knowledge
  • Wisdom
  • Understanding
  • Joy
  • Love
  • Friendship
  • Abundance
  • My assignment (you may call it a job)
  • Being in my right mind
  • My home
  • My car
  • Running water in my home
  • Indoor plumbing
  • Food in my refrigerator
  • Clothes on my back
  • Shoes on my feet
  • A car to drive
  • Money in my bank accounts
  • The activity of my limbs
  • All of my 5 senses working properly
  • The Word!
  • The awesome people of God who have impacted my life
  • My trials and tribulations
  • Life, Love, and Liberty!

That is just a glimpse of the things I am thankful for.....I encourage you to take the time and think of what you are thankful for daily, not just because it Thanksgiving. Wake up every morning with a spirit of praise and Thanksgiving. Focus on all that is right and good in your life!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment