Friday, March 15, 2013

WANT VS. HAVE

The other day, we had an Epiphany! In keeping with The Secret and speaking, thinking, and visualizing the life we want.  We wondered, what if we stopped wanting and started having?  What do we mean by this?

Think about it, how often do you walk around speaking of the things you want?  How often do you get the things that you want?  How long does it take to get them?


What if you changed your thoughts and your words and starting speaking that you had what it is you want already.

Example....

  • I want a successful marriage vs. I have a successful marriage
  • I want to be married vs. I'm a happily married woman
  • I want to save money vs. I'm a great saver and my bank account overflows
  • I want a home of my own vs. Thank you for my home it is blessed, filled with love etc.
  • I want a new job vs. Thank you for my business/job that I love
  • I want my child to do well in school vs. My child is a great student, leader, gets great grades, applies themselves etc.

Are you starting to see where we are going with this? I hope so.  The Secret is simply speaking only that which you want.  Not what you don't want but what you want to see manifest in your life and then speaking as if you already have it, you already are it!  Yes, its that simple.  

So what is that you want? Act as if you have it already.  Print out pictures, create a vision board meditate on it day and night as if it is so!

Try it, we challenge you, we challenge ourselves.   We want to live life on purpose and create our future in the NOW, that is what FAITH is right? :-)

Be blessed and be a blessing! Namaste! Peace! Love! Joy! Health! Prosperity! Abundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment