Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS - BODY VISUALIZATION

When it comes to your health? What do you see, feel, think, believe, want or desire?  How do you feel about your body? your health?

Consider writing a Health/Body Affirmation....

Here is an example to help get you started: "I love my body.  I take care of my body.  I am mindful of the thoughts, images, feelings, foods, and beverages I allow to enter my body.  I am healthy.  My physical, emotional, psychological, and physiological well-being are my top priority.  I am thick and fit.  I have flat wash board abs.  My skin is amazing and glows.  I love the skin I'm in.  I work out and exercise at least 3 times per week, I drink plenty of water daily.  I eat a balanced diet full of fresh, real, raw fruits and vegetables.  My body is my temple, I love and respect it!"

Now, it is your turn, think about the questions above and create your own health/body affirmation.  Read this daily. 

"Speak what you seek, until you see what you said."

Jamesia Johnai
Personal Empowerment Advocate

FREE MINDSET & MOTIVATION WEBINAR - "I Love"




BECOME AN EPIPHANY ESSENTIALS ENGAGER!!!!

How do you become an engager?

Its simple follow us on Twitter @epiphanyessenti, like our page on FaceBook and Instagram @EpiphanyEssentials and finally subscribe to our mailing list at www.epiphanyessentials.com .

Last and definitely not least - Tweet and FaceBook - "I am an Epiphany Essentials Engager" tag us in the post @EpiphanyEssentials #EpiphanyEssentialsEngager



Receive discounts on all events, conferences, products and promotions - 20% off, Learn about all of our products, events, and anything Epiphany Essentials first!!!!!!

#ManifestYourDestiny #Mindset #Motivation #Life #Love #Engage #Free 


No comments:

Post a Comment