Friday, January 8, 2010

FAITH FRIDAYS - OPEN UP MY HEART

Open Up My Heart

Yolanda Adams



O-o-o-o-o-oh Talk to me
Alone in a room, It's just me and you.I feel so lost, cause I don't know what to do. Now what if I choose, The wrong thing to do.I'm so afraid, afraid of disappointing you.

So I need to talk to you, and ask you for your guidance. Especially today, when my world is so cloudy.


Guide me until I'm sure, I'll open up my heart.


My hopes and dreams, Are fading fast. I'm all burned out, And I don't think my strength is gonna last. So I'm crying out, crying out to you ooooohhhhhLord I know that you're the only one, who is able to pull methrough.



Oh yeah show me how, to do things your way, don't wanna makethesame mistakes, over and over again. Your will be done, and I'll be the one.

To be sure that it's carried out and in me I don't want anydoubt



That's why I wanna talk to you yes I do, and ask you for yourguidance.

Especially this day, when my life is so cloudy, Lord guideme until I'm sure, I open up my heart.



Be a blessing and be blessed,

Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment