Friday, January 29, 2010

FAITH FRIDAY'S - THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE
EDDIE LONG
Jesus, you have done so much for me
Jesus, you have set my spirit free
You delivered me, take good care of meYou have brought me out, taken all my doubts
Thank you for your grace
Thank you for your grace
Jesus, there's none other I can call Jesus, you have been my all and all
When I was lost in sin, you came and took me in
You have set me free, and you delivered me
Thank you, Lord, for your grace Lord
Thank you, Lord, thank you for your grace
Your grace (your grace)Your grace (your grace)
Has brought me all the way, answered when I prayed
Your grace (your grace)Your grace (your grace)Thank you for your graceThank you for your grace
I can't live, I can't move
Would I be without your grace
Thank you for your graceThank you for your grace


Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment