Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CALLING FORTH MIRACLES

Praying Single Mothers
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.


Today, I take the time to pray for every Mother represented in this network. Heavenly Father, I may not know what each person is enduring but I know you as a restorer, healer, forgiver, way maker, promise keeper and Savior. Today I call forth supernatural miracles to take place in the lives of every Mother in Jesus name. I call forth peace and God’s love for the Mother who lost their child to sickness, violence or the system, I call forth hope to the Mother whose child is missing, I call forth prosperity to Mother who is homeless/unemployed, I call forth patience to the Mother whose child is rebellious, I call forth love to the Mother whose child has turned away, I call forth salvation to Mother who doesn’t know Jesus, I call forth deliverance to the Mother whose suffering from addictions, I call forth righteousness to the Mother who struggles with the things of this world, I call forth Jesus to every Mother who needs restoration and a personal relationship with God.

Today is the day that you place every burden at the feet of Jesus and walk away knowing that your prayers have been answered. You are loved and Jesus has not forgotten you.

1 Peter 5:6-7 says “Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Mother’s know that there is not a care on your heart that God can’t handle.

God bless you all,

Minister LaVeda
Visit Praying Single Mothers at:
http://psmothers.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment