Monday, May 17, 2010

MY MOMMA

On Saturday, May 15th my mother celebrated 55 years of life here on this earth. I have known her for 30 of those years and I love her very much. Although we don't always agree and she is having a hard time letting go of the reigns of parenting, God used her to birth me and my sister into this world and He makes no mistakes.

She is my mother for a reason and there are many things I have learned from her and countless experiences I had because of her.

My mother made sure my sister and I went to the best schools in the City of Chicago. She made sure we were involved in different activities as she wanted us to be well rounded people. I have traveled to other countries thanks to my mother being an above and beyond type of momma.

She helps me with my son and has helped my sister with all of her boys as well.

My momma is a woman that loves her children, grandchildren, and her family very much.

If it were not for her and God on her side as well as mine, I don't know where either of us would be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

1 comment:

  1. Aww that was very nice! Happy brithday Momma!

    ReplyDelete