Monday, June 28, 2010

Chris Brown...Fan of Foe

Chris Brown graced the stage at the 10th annual BET Awards Sunday, June 27th 2010. He performed a tribute to Michael Jackson. When it was time for Chris Brown to sing Man In The Mirror, he was over come with tears to the point that he was unable to sing the song. The crowd at the viewing party I attended as well as the audience at the show seemed to embrace him.

I overheard one lady say if Chris Brown came out with an album tomorrow I will buy it. As many know or if you do not know. Chris Brown was unable to perform at the BET Awards last year after the untimely death of Michael Jackson due to the controversy surrounding him and his criminal case involving Rihanna.

It seemed at that time that everyone turned their back on Chris Brown. Friends of mine have stated he is a woman beater I don't like him.

So I ask the question after a person has served their sentence should they be forgiven and given a second chance?

Media, critics, and the general public were very hard on Chris Brown especially considering no one to this day knows exactly what happened outside of Chris Brown and Rihanna and that 3rd party called nothing but the truth.

We shall wait on pins and needles to see if Chris Brown's career has been resurrected? Are you a fan or a foe?

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

2 comments:

  1. I've never been a fan of his, I think when he came out I was a little past his prime audience, but his music was good. I agree, everybody deserves a second chance, hopefully he will finally get it now. I was very moved by the performance, and I just hope it was genuine.

    ReplyDelete