Monday, September 19, 2011

BE IT UNTO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEF

"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstances" -B B

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen." -Frank Lloyd Wright

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning." -M Gandhi

"You'll see it when you believe it." -Wayne Dyer

"The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it." -G B Shaw

"If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad." -Denis Waitley

On Twitter I follow @DJKUT and he tweeted these quotes this morning and I wanted to share with all of you all.

You are either believing in faith or in fear, whatever you believe it shall be unto you!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment