Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BOLD PRAYER (TAKE THE LIMITS OFF GOD)

I was BLESSED, let me say it again BLESSED by Joel Osteen this past Sunday. His message was about Bold Prayers. It is time to start praying bold prayers. “Start asking Yahweh for unusual things, ask him even when things look impossible. Have a greater vision, stretch your faith! Scripture says that we have not because we ask not. We will fulfill our Yahweh given destiny 2012 will be a year filled with faith and favor!!!!!!” Joel Osteen

A couple examples of normal prayers vs. bold prayers:


N: Lord bless me that I have enough to pay my own bills

B: Lord bless me that I am able to pay my own bills and enough left over to bless other familiesA woman’s son was on drugs…


N: Lord please let my son get off drugs and be drug free

B: Lord thank you that my son is great, thank you that my son is a great influence and has a huge impact on others (that was a true prayer and her son is now a Pastor!“When you pray it moves the hands that rules the world.” Joel Osteen

When I was pregnant, I prayed over my pregnancy and my labor. I didn’t experience any morning sickness or sickness at all, my only issue while pregnant was that my ankles swelled up the day I went into labor. My labor was 3 hours and I was able to deliver my son naturally without much pain or complications. I believe that happened because of my bold prayer! I didn’t stop there however, I have been praying for him since he was in the womb. Due to my prayers I do not let external circumstances sway me. That is why in the “worst” of times I am able to say all is well. I pray for my son regularly that he is the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, a lender and not a borrower, that he walks and lives by faith, that he is quick to listen slow to speak and slow to anger, that he is filled with the fruit of the spirit, that when he rises he considers me blessed. Now I am going to add to my prayer thanksgiving that my son is a great influence and a leader in the Kingdom of Yahweh and in the world!

When we are bold enough to pray it, believe it, and accept that it is already so, Yahweh and his angels go to work to make things happen for us.Whether it is your children, your spouse, your marriage, your relationships, yourself, PRAY BOLD PRAYERS! It’s time out for thinking small, barely get by thoughts and then praying those prayers. Be bold, be like Elisha when he asked for a double portion of Elijah’s spirt. Don’t be afraid, Yahweh recognizes and appreciates boldness. Be like the woman with the issue of blood she pressed her way through to be able to touch the hem of his garment for her healing. Be like the Shummanite woman, she never once said her son was dead and she went to the man of God and boldly asked for her sons healing and she received what she asked for!

So as this 2ndmonth of the New Year begins, let us begin to pray bold prayers and if you have already been doing so continue and get even bolder with it! Yahweh is all seeing, all knowing, and all powerful there is nothing too hard for Him to handle.

The power of life and death is in the power of your tongue, choose life always and be bold about it!


Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment