Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I’ll Be Too Tired!

This morning, truthfully last night I was thinking about the busy, eventful week that I have ahead. So this morning I woke up with the thought that I was going to be tired before the day ended. Today will be a long day for me, the next few days will be and then my weekend is filled with activities for my son, personal errands, and a party. Already the thought of it all has me fatigued. This morning, my 1stthough again was how tired I would be. I then told myself to snap out of it. I reminded myself that my thoughts will dictate my day (don’t act like you haven’t done this too). So I began to think thoughts of having a great productive day. Well right now, it’s in the afternoon and guess what I am more tired for this time than I have been any other day and I have no clue why. Well, actually I do, it is because of my thoughts, my thoughts already rooted themselves in my subconscious. Nevertheless, I will woman up and make it through this day alert and with enthusiasm. When you find yourself in a certain mood in your day or going through something, think about your 1stthoughts when you woke up and your last thoughts before you went to sleep. They may be the difference between you have a great or a bad day!!!!! Now that I find myself a bit tired, what shall I do to get an energy boost? I personally do not take energy drinks/am not a fan of them so I will just grin and bear it. When I leave work I will purchase a banana to give me the extra boost I need to make it through the evening, natural energy boost!


Be a blessing and be blessed,

Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment