Thursday, May 7, 2015

Talk Topic Thursday - Let Your Light Shine

"Your natural light is painful to the eyes and souls of

those in continuous darkness." Jamesia Johnai,

Epiphany Essentials

Over the past week I've spoken with women or heard women commenting on "issues" they have with other women and the above quote was inspired from those conversations and having shared experiences.


Image result for your light

Experience 1 : A woman commented that she felt good coming into my Women's Empowerment Conference as the energy in the room was welcoming.  No woman was looking at her thinking 'who does this Beyotch think she is'


Experience 2: A woman was working and a co-worker came by and said loosely quoted "You have a big butt, your butt is huge however your arms are skinny.  Who has a big ole butt like that and skinny arms?"


Experience 3: My coworker asked me was my hair real, it was straight I usually wear it in its natural curly state.  I responded yes, she then said it doesn't matter if it is or isn't, its cute."


Complimenting another person and criticizing them, there is often a thin line between the two.  There are so many people who lack self-confidence therefore they try to consciously and unconsciously invoke lack of self-confidence in others.  Our job is to recognize the who's who and what's what.


The woman in experience 2 was talking to a man at the time.  Once her co-worker walked away, she told the gentleman, it wasn't about my arms, it was about my butt.  I'm good, I've been this way all my life and I'm happy with me!


"Your natural light is painful to the eyes and souls of those in continuous darkness."



Image result for your light

Remember light attracts light, it also attracts mosquitoes!



There are 247 days left in this year, make them count!!!!!!


You may have experienced disappointment, lack, set backs, loss etc. Nevertheless, you are still here, life goes on, and you must Take Charge, OWN your Life, and be in CONTROL visit us at www.epiphanyessentials.com to learn more about how you can Live Your Life on Purpose!

Join Us starting Sunday, May 3rd for a 7 Day Negative Fast visit the link and follow the instructions Negative Fast



by Jamesia Johnai Hawk
Namaste, Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health and Vitality to ALL!


Epiphany Essentials Links
Website: www.epiphanyessentials.com 
Twitter/FaceBook/Instagram @EpiphanyEssentials
Email: johnai@epiphanyessentials.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment