Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS - Poverty & Health

Image result for poverty and healthLife enspires us here at Epiphany Essentials often.  This past weekend,  I was out shopping with my grandmother and she was looking for mouth wash.  I am turning into a healthier being, choosing to be selective about what I put not only in my body but also what I put on my body.  So, me in my new found wisdom and health say to my grandmother 'grandma, you know what I use for mouthwash?  I use peroxide and water.'  My grandmother's response enspired this blog, my grandmother said 'I've done that all my life and now I have a little money so I'm going to buy some mouth wash.'

Usually poverty and poor health tend to go hand in hand especially in this day and age.  However, who knew not having money people actually took care of their bodies?  There are far less if any chemicals in peroxide than in your average mouth wash. Nevertheless, my grandmother compared using it to poverty and not health!


What this shopping adventure taught me, some practice holistic health while in poverty and once they get a little money, they begin poisoning themselves.


There are 237  days left in this year, make them count!!!!!!


You may have experienced disappointment, lack, set backs, loss etc. Nevertheless, you are still here, life goes on, and you must Take Charge, OWN your Life, and be in CONTROL visit us at www.epiphanyessentials.com to learn more about how you can Live Your Life on Purpose!

We completed a life changing 7 day Negative Fast and Positive Feast.  You can own this fast for $9.95 Visit the link and request to order it today  Negative Fast



by Jamesia Johnai Hawk
Namaste, Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health and Vitality to ALL!


Epiphany Essentials Links
Website: www.epiphanyessentials.com 
Twitter/FaceBook/Instagram @EpiphanyEssentials
Email: johnai@epiphanyessentials.com

No comments:

Post a Comment