Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wellness Wednesdays - Boost Your Immune System

This week my sister came to visit as our grandmother has had a lingering cough for over 2 weeks.  In the process, my aunt whom lives with me began coughing, then my sister (who is staying with me) and my son called to be picked up early from school.  So its me, in a small apartment with 3 under the weather folk.

Great thing is, I regularly drink tea with raw honey, fresh lemon juice, and ginger.  Sometimes I add turmeric, mint and cinnamon.  Pineapple juice is really good for colds, my magic bullet is on the fritz, however, I cut up a pineapple and dug in.  I also ate soup, drank echinecea tea, ate cough drops etc.  Why? To keep my immune system up, I'm not trying to catch their germs/bug and I have a weekend getaway plan that I need to be 100% for.

Follow this link for immune boosting foods, click here I consume the majority of these weekly.

Stay healthy and be well.

Jamesia Johnai
Personal Empowerment Advocate




BECOME AN EPIPHANY ESSENTIALS ENGAGER!!!!

How do you become an engager?

Its simple follow us on Twitter @epiphanyessenti, like our page on FaceBook and Instagram @EpiphanyEssentials and finally subscribe to our mailing list at www.epiphanyessentials.com .

Last and definitely not least - Tweet and FaceBook - "I am an Epiphany Essentials Engager" tag us in the post @EpiphanyEssentials #EpiphanyEssentialsEngager


Receive discounts on all events, conferences, products and promotions - 20% off, Learn about all of our products, events, and anything Epiphany Essentials first!!!!!!

#ManifestYourDestiny #Mindset #Motivation #Life #Love #Engage #Free 







No comments:

Post a Comment