Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wellness Wednesdays - Poisoned Pits 2



For those who are regular readers you know I gave up deodorant over a year ago.  For a while I was making my own. However, about a week ago I started using Apple Cider Vinegar only on my pits.  I felt a little tartness or smelled it rather under my right pit so I also added coconut oil to my regime.

So I wet a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and rub that under my arm pits and then I apply coconut oil.  So far so good. No more poisoned pits!!!!!

Jamesia Johnai
Personal Empowerment Advocate

BECOME AN EPIPHANY ESSENTIALS ENGAGER!!!!

How do you become an engager?

Its simple follow us on Twitter @epiphanyessenti, like our page on FaceBook and Instagram @EpiphanyEssentials and finally subscribe to our mailing list at www.epiphanyessentials.com .

Last and definitely not least - Tweet and FaceBook - "I am an Epiphany Essentials Engager" tag us in the post @EpiphanyEssentials #EpiphanyEssentialsEngager


Receive discounts on all events, conferences, products and promotions - 20% off, Learn about all of our products, events, and anything Epiphany Essentials first!!!!!!

#ManifestYourDestiny #Mindset #Motivation #Life #Love #Engage #Free 




No comments:

Post a Comment