Monday, July 11, 2016

Mindset & Motivation Monday's - Manifest Miracles

Manifest Miracles simply by focusing on what you want.  What seems miraculous is simply focused energy on the right vibration to attract or draw to you what it is you desire.

Today, we awoke and read this post from our good friend Crystal Iris, Crystal Iris Institute and Bossette Extradoniare "I GOT MY PHONE BACK!
My phone disappeared a few weeks ago. I had no idea what happened to it, but I walked into Walmart with it and left without it. I called Walmart several times and they didn't have it. I didn't panic. I just made other arrangements until I could get a new phone in which case...I wasn't in a rush at all considering that I have desires to switch carriers in about a month. Around week 2 when I thought about the content that was recorded in my phone I started to feel a bit disappointed because I have some great lessons recorded. Just when I decided to affirm my power and Self I requested to have that information back in my hands. In less than 24 hours, I was walking into Walmart and asked once more about my phone. After several seconds of Q&A my phone was placed right in my hands. Also, T-mobile decided not to charge me a reactivation fee. 
My lessons:
*If you don't use it, you lose it...betta start using it. (The content).
*Good job on using your power to attract it back!

Few key things in this message, she didn't panic or sulk over her lost phone.  She continued living life acting, planning, and moving forward.  When she remembered she had valuable content on her phone, she still didn't panic, she set an intention and focused on what she wanted, her phone and manifested a "miracle".

#Mindset #Thoughts #Create #Miracles

Join us on a 7 Day Positive Feast/Negative Fast Meditation journey, sign up here .

This meditation will begin Sunday, July 24th, join us as we redirect our energy.



Want to develop your Increase Mindset? Epiphany Essentials has something just for you.  Order your copy of our 21 Day Wealth Meditation today 


Jamesia Johnai
Personal Empowerment Advocate

BECOME AN EPIPHANY ESSENTIALS ENGAGER!!!!




















#Relationships #Success #Finances
#EPIPHANYESSENTIALS #EPIPHANYEMERGE2016









No comments:

Post a Comment