Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Pain FUELED my Hustle!

My pain fueled my hustle.




I AM Epiphany Essentials this organization exist and was created to Engage, Encourage, Enform, Ensipre, and most importantly EMPOWER. Epiphany Essentials is about CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION. It is about growing one's self through the proper MINDSET and then Living Life on Purpose in every area.

See I didn't realize I'd gone through a semi state of depression until I came OUT of it. Somewhere around 2007/2008 it all began, I was a mother with a child and I didn't even want to go outside once I came home. We would almost sit in the house. I graduated with a Master's Degree in 2007 yet I was unemployed (PAIN). Once I found employment it was PT and seasonal. Then in 2009 I ended up with a FT temporary position working as a receptionist. Didn't think the job was beneath me, its just not what I went to school for or what I wanted to do. I was "promoted" to an administrative assistant and the job got instantly worse.

So I starting working on Epiphany Essentials in 2010 (HUSTLE). However, I focused on what I didn't have and who I didn't know, yet that was also a turning point for me. I created different programs, presentations, I'd write down my ideas yet nothing was "happening" or it seemed like nothing was happening. Somewhere in 2012, I became unemployed again, and my boyfriend broke up with me, it was like my life ended yet I was still alive. I stopped blogging, networking, everything, wasn't really focused on me. I was lost in my own FEELINGS of doom and gloom all created in my head.

Then I came across a book, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and the light bulb went off. I created a vision board, wrote affirmations and began repeating them daily. While I couldn't see immediate results things were changing. Still unemployed, until 2014, I landed a new position which I still hold to this day and I went to work re-branding my social media image and my brand Epiphany Essentials. I went back to those programs I created in 2010 and decided to move forward with them and build momentum. I attended workshops, seminars, conferences, networking events. This caused my circle of influence to change as I began to meet other entrepreneurs, go-getters, and hustlers. They motivated, encouraged, and supported me. Some even called me out when I went along the wrong path.

2014 I also purchased my 1st investment property, a 4-unit building that I still own today and every mortgage payment has been paid in full on time even though I was stolen from and taken advantage of financially. My pain fueled my hustle.

In 2015 I decided to start driving Uber, I had over 5 sources of income in 2015. I went from 0 sources in 2014 to 5, in one year!!!!!!! In 2015 I made money from my 9 to 5, my investment property, driving Uber, my conferences and t-shirt sales. What a difference a year makes, right? Wrong. It hadn't been one year, this change happen slowly gradually of the course of 5 years.

Over the span of 2008 to 2015, I went through the 4 stages of the caterpillar becoming a butterfly. I went into a cocoon, I went deep inside myself and examine my thoughts, feelings, words, and actions. I decided a change needed to happen. Slowly I was broken down to my lowest point ever only to be rebuilt again. In 2015, I EMERGED FOURTH, not a new woman simply into a woman that had been CHANGED and TRANSFORMED.

Now my platform is to Enspire, Engage, Encourage, Enform and Empower others to Live Life On Purpose.

Ladies if you can join us on Saturday, August 20th live and in person at WildFire Restaurant, Oak Brook, IL or via phone, video, webinar.

Jamesia Johnai
Personal Empowerment Advocate



Join us on a 7 Day Positive Feast/Negative Fast Meditation journey, sign up here .

This meditation will begin Sunday, August 21st join us as we redirect our energy.


Want to develop your Increase Mindset? Epiphany Essentials has something just for you.  Order your copy of our 21 Day Wealth Meditation today 



BECOME AN EPIPHANY ESSENTIALS ENGAGER!!!!




















#Relationships #Success #Finances


#EPIPHANYESSENTIALS #EPIPHANYEMERGE2016




No comments:

Post a Comment