Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wellness Wednesdays - As Is


Growing up, I was the skinny girl, well in my eyes, I believe I was 19 when a neighbor I grew up with told me I had a nice shape.  I'd never thought about myself like that, I just saw myself as skinny.  After she said that I started looking at myself differently.  Nevertheless, I still wanted to be thick and fit, so much so that it's on one of my former vision boards.  Well.....I got the thick part down, now its time to work on the fit.

I've joined a few Facebook groups about weight loss and ideal shapes.  This week I had the pleasure of encouraging a woman in one of the Facebook group.  She lost weight, was doing well, and then gained it back.  My encouragement to her was to love herself as is and accept herself as is.

It's less about the weight and more about our internal mindset,  our self talk, and our view of ourselves that effects our success in living a more healthy lifestyle.  Work on improving how you feel about yourself, in the words of En Vogue, Free your mind and the rest will follow!

Want to develop your Increase Mindset? Epiphany Essentials has something just for you.  Pre-order your copy of our 21 Day Wealth Meditation today and receive 50% off the list price (that's already increase!)


Jamesia Johnai
Personal Empowerment Advocate

BECOME AN EPIPHANY ESSENTIALS ENGAGER!!!!




















#Relationships #Success #Finances
#EPIPHANYESSENTIALS #EPIPHANYEMERGE2016


No comments:

Post a Comment