Friday, November 6, 2009

FAITH FRIDAY'S - THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

The majority of what we have and don't have is based on our own thoughts and actions. When things don't seem to be going our way or happening in the time frame that we want it to happen we sometimes give up. So we end up with unfinished business - things we've started but didn't complete. This happens over and over again and we find ourselves discouraged thinking I tried but it didn't work out so why even bother. I encourage you today to ensure that you exhaust all possibilities do all that you can and never give up. I encourage you to believe that whatever it is you are looking for or desire to have you shall receive. If it takes, hours, days, weeks, months or years continue to believe and have a spirit of expectancy and faith!


I'm looking for a miracle,I expect the impossible, I feel the intangible, I see the invisible.
I'm looking for a miracle,I expect the impossible, I feel the intangible, I see the invisible.
Chorus: The sky is the limit to what I can have. The sky is the limit to what I can have. The sky is the limit to what I can have.
Just believe and receive it, God will perform it today, yeah, yeah.
Just believe and receive it, God will perform it today. (Clark Sisters 'I'm Looking for a Miracle)

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment