Thursday, November 19, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

As Thanksgiving approaches I think of all the things that I am thankful for. On FaceBook someone sent a post around that said to post daily what you are thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving. Since Thanksgiving is on the 26th I am going to write 26 things that I am thankful for. I encourage you to do the same as well, because when we reflect on all the things that we have that we are grateful it will hopefully lessen some of your worries and concerns and fill you with some sort of happiness and joy!
I am thankful:
  1. for my understanding of God, that there is a Higher Power and have experienced in my life
  2. for my peace of mind
  3. that I am a generally happy person
  4. for the values my mother and father instilled in me
  5. that I am a leader and not a follower
  6. for a roof over my head
  7. for clothes on my back
  8. for food to eat
  9. for a reliable car that I have had for almost 10 years (great investment!)
  10. for my health
  11. for my intelligent son
  12. for a place of employment
  13. for the love and support I receive from my family
  14. for the ability to read and comprehend
  15. that I have the activity of all my limbs
  16. that all my senses are intact and working
  17. to have great friends
  18. for my ability to think independently and use it
  19. that I have a great hair stylist
  20. that I love and know myself
  21. for all the bad/uncomfortable experiences that have and are shaping me
  22. that I decided to just do it and started my blog
  23. for a great Pastor who delivers the Word of God so that I can apply it to my life
  24. to have an aunt & uncle that have been married 37 years, it gives me hope
  25. that I had a chance to travel overseas
  26. Life!

Well, those are my 26, what are yours?

Be a blessing and be blessed!

Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment