Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

There is a saying that a closed mouth doesn't get fed. The bible says that you have not because you ask not.

So my daddy blessed me with money to buy a new laptop computer. So I'd decided on a dell computer and went online to check it out. I decided to ask the IT person about configurations and specifications to make sure I was making a wise purchase. He told me to print out my details so that he could tell me what I didn't need to purchase as he was going to provide it to me at no cost!

Needless to say, I am so excited and I saved some money. I also bought a product red so a portion of my proceeds will go to the Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS in Africa!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment