Thursday, April 29, 2010

JUST WRIGHT - COMMON & QUEEN LATIFAH

I went to a screening here in Chicago for the movie Just Wright to be released in theaters on May 14th. Common and Bobby Simmons came to Chicago to do a premiere of the movie.

I must say this is a good movie. There were a few parts that were a bit corny and slightly unrealistic but that is what makes it a moive. Overall I give the movie an A+. The best part about it is that adults, teens, and pre-teens can go and see this movie.

The best part about the movie is that it depicts African Americans in a positive light. As a gentleman in the theater said never once did I feel embarrassed to be black while watching this movie.

So on May 14th I encourage you to support this movie at your local theater!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment