Friday, August 26, 2011

Manifesting Abundance

I am on a spiritual and personal journey of growth and maturity and I love it. Now for those who know me I have always believed and will believe to the day that I die that Yahweh supplies all of my needs and I will be ok. When I was pregnant with my son I spoke often that as long as there is breath in my body me and mine will be ok and I am a firm believer of that.

However, as I read Russell Simmons Super Rich, as I listen to Bill Winston speak on the Word, and now as I read the 4-hour work week I realize that my belief system has some flaws that need to be ironed out.

Many of us Christians and non Christians have been taught, go to school, get a good education and get a job. Choose your major based on the amount of money you could potentially make from it. Live a life that is better than your parents through hard work and sweat. Well I am here to tell you that is not the way to go about it. Too many people work 40+ years only to retire and then die 5 or 10 year later. The question is when did they really live? Do you find yourself up on Monday heading to work already looking forward to Friday simply to enjoy the weekend off? Again I question when do you live?

Mark 2:27 "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath." What was the Sabbath the day God entered into his rest and that day was made for you and I. When Yahweh created the heavens and earth, the vegetation, the birds of the air, the land and sea animals Yahweh had not yet made man. Man was Yahweh's final masterpiece. After Yahweh created man He rested and has been resting ever since.

Pastor Winston says this often, Yahweh has already created everything that you need and has done all that He will ever do for you! Now you may be thinking that can't be possible, I have so much more life to live that is so much more Yahweh can and will do for me. Well let me tell you He is Alpha and Omega and there is no time in Yahweh. If 10 years from now you find yourself in need of a kidney trust and know Yahweh knew that before you were formed in your mothers womb and your provision was already provided before you were born.

Speaking of provisions, jobs are not, I repeat are not your provision (now this is where my faith is being stretched right now). Your job is an assignment Yahweh sent you to, to be a beacon of light and share His goodness. The good thing you don't have to say a word if you don't want to be a living example of the goodness of God. Get out of your mind that you have to wait until your job gives you your paycheck to buy things and also loose from your mind the ideal that if you make $40,000/year that determines the extent of your buying and more importantly blessing power. If you are a believer, you are a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20). That means you are governed by the law of sowing and reaping.

The law, what do I mean by that, well let's look at gravity. Gravity is a law in this earth. Simply put what goes up must come down. If you pick up a pen and let it go it will fall to the ground every time. Why? because of the law of gravity. So, if you sow you will reap every time. Why? because of the law of sowing and reaping. Now in no way is this simply about financial abundance, you can sow love, peace, joy, happiness, kindness etc. into others and you shall reap whatsoever (Galatians 6:7).

While you are not sowing for the sole purpose of reaping. Its a law that you cannot change and do nothing about so reap the blessings from it. "Give, and [gifts] will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour [a]into [the pouch formed by] the bosom [of your robe and used as a bag]. For with the measure you deal out [with the measure you use when you confer benefits on others], it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38 (AMP)

What would I like for you to take from all of this, Yahweh is your Source and your Sole provider. Just as He provided manna for the children of Israel, shall He also provide for you. Just as he provides for the birds of the air and the lilies in the field so shall he provide for you. As Pastor Winston says even if you use up everything today, tomorrow is a new day and Yahweh will provide. That makes me think of the Lord's prayer it says give us this day our daily bread. This isn't to say don't save, invest, and plan for your future. It is to say don't do those things thinking one day there may be some lack in your life. You are saving and creating a nest egg to be prepared for the opportunity to bless someone else, to give to someone else, to help build for someone else. The more you help others and build the kingdom the more you help yourself as blessings will begin to chase you down and over take you.


So let us all confess, the blessing of the Yahweh makes us rich and he adds no sorrow to it. We are blessed and highly favored, the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, lenders and not borrowers, we leave no debt outstanding except the debt to love, blessings are chasing us down and over taken us, we are cheerful givers!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials





No comments:

Post a Comment