Friday, March 2, 2012

FAITH INSPITE OF

Do you ever feel like all is going well but there is just one person or one thing that always seems to oppose you and cause you to second guess yourself? If you don’t, I do and I am having one of those moments right now, well sort of.

The funny thing about Yahweh is I swear he has a sense of humor. This morning I turned on Bill Winston and I received a faith refresher. No matter what you are going through, faced with, no matter what you see in the natural, have faith in Yahweh. I must admit there are a lot of people that I know that attend church regularly yet they lack faith and they sometimes try to rub their lack of faith on me. I’m here to say I want no parts of it. The scripture says:
•the just shall live by Faith

•walk by faith and not by sight

•without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please Yahweh

•faith without works is dead.

What is faith? Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things HOPED for the EVIDENCE of things NOT SEEN! Faith will cause other people to think that you are absolutely crazy out of your mind. You could be sitting in a one room apartment declaring and professing that you are a millionaire. Those around you will think, no you’re not you are barely getting by in a one room apartment. Again, faith is SUBSTANCE of things HOPED for the EVIDENCE of things NOT SEEN! You have to believe it, walk in it, and have faith in it in order for it to manifest and been seen in your life.

Some of the works that we must do to put our faith into action starts with our mouths. Speak the Word and speak the Word only. Yahweh’s Word is so powerful that once it is spoken it goes forth and brings itself to pass. Why because Yahweh is the Word and He cannot lie nor fail. So, if you are speaking the Word and the Word only, you are speaking Yahweh, therefore EVERYTHING that you speak of the Word is the truth.

So I am here to tell you that my faith and my words are being tested. I think about my blog post this week about balance and turning the other cheek. I had a turn the other cheek moment last night. Admittedly some of the words spoken to me are still lingering in my mind. My thoughts got highly impure last night and this morning but when I spoke this morning the first thing out of my mouth was praise to Yahweh. I then asked Him to create in me a clean heart and renew in me a steadfast spirit. I then had to remind myself that He will keep in perfect peace all who’s minds are stayed on Him.

Then I started reciting the words to Donald Lawrence’s song ‘Righteous Mind’. For while scripture says are thoughts and ways are not like His I want mine to align with His more and more. Admittedly I am still working on my thoughts but I am training myself to speak the Word. As I stated in the blog yesterday, it is easier said than done, we are works in progress but I am out to create an image that says, that is a woman of Yahweh, who walks by faith, lives by faith, and her words are faith filled.

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment