Thursday, February 7, 2013

BLACK HISTORY MONTH: MANSA MUSA

I read an interesting fact today and decided to write about or post about Mansa Musa.  When he died he was the wealthiest man on earth and no one has amassed that amount of wealth yet.  He had 400,000,000,000.00 Yes, you are reading that correctly $400BB.

My only question, what happened to the wealth?  Where did it go.  Someone said to me that type of money doesn't last 600 years.  I cannot believe that not one iota.  I've read with the wealth Bill Gates has he could spend thousands of dollars daily and still wouldn't go broke before he died.  So I want to know where did the money go?


Richest Man Of All Time Mansa Musa I

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/mansa-musa-worlds-richest-man-all-time_n_1973840.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment