Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BLACK HISTORY MONTH: SAMURAI

Now you may be asking what does Samurai have to do with Black History?  Well, lets start here "For a Samurai to be brave, he must have a bit of Black blood." Japanese Proverb (http://www.proudblackbuddhist.org/Japanese_Are_Racist__A_Lecture/Black_Presence_Early_Japan.html_

These post this week, are to start you thinking and researching if you care to learn and are a seeker like myself.  This information I have learned from watching Hidden Colors 1 & 2 and I am doing my own research but want to share!


Be a blessing and be blessed! Namaste! Peace! Love! Blessings! Knowledge! Health!

1 comment:

  1. I saw Hidden Colors 1 which got me started to research black history around the world. If you know any more references please post them.

    ReplyDelete