Friday, October 23, 2009

Faith Fridays - I Corinthians 2:9

Faith Fridays


"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" I Corinthians 2:9


God has so many great things in store for me Can't you see many great things in store for me God has so many great things in store for me Can't you see many great things in store for me
Eyes have not seen Nor ears heard Great things Great things in store for me I'll trust His word I believe Great things Great things in store for me
I'll trust His word Great things Great things in store for me (Rickey Dillard and New G, Great Things)



Trust His Word on Today, Believe It and Receive that there are GREAT THINGS IN STORE FOR YOU. No matter what is going on in your life, stand on His Word, His Promises and Believe Today!



Be a blessing and Be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment