Monday, October 26, 2009

YOU ARE WORTHY

A situation occurred recently that made me think about women and how we value ourselves especially when it comes to sex and men. Over the years there is one thing I recognize, all females be it teenage girls or women in there 20's, 30's, 40's, even 50's, struggle with this issue.

A lot of us are or have looked for love in all of the wrong places and thought that if we did certain things that would make the man love us and want to be with us. There is nothing that a woman can do outside of being herself that would make a man want to be with her. If he wants you and wants to be with you he will be with you no matter what.

I'm sure most women have felt and thought what does he see in her, I am prettier, smarter, I cook, clean, I perform very well sexually I do all of this yet he doesn't want me he wants her or he just simply doesn't want me.

The question is do you want yourself, do you love yourself, do you value yourself? Do you think you are the best there is and any man would be lucky to have you? That you are so great that he needs to prove himself to you? The best part about is the right man will wait, he will respect your wishes and your feelings. If he decides that he no longer wants to date or pursue you, chances are that wasn't the one.


Every man that you meet is not deserving of you, your time, and definitely not your pocketbook (literally and figuratively). I don't care if he has a nice smile, great body and/or personality, and a fat bank account. That doesn't mean that you open up your pocketbook to him. Even if you think to yourself I enjoy sex, I like it and I just want to open up my pocketbook. I encourage you to think and choose wisely. My great grandmother told my mom this and my mom told me, what you have between your legs is a gold mine treat it as such!

Be woman enough to know what it is you want, need, require, and desire then demand that and nothing less. Steve Harvey's book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like A Man" was a great read. Now keep in mind there is no magic formula. Joan on the hit TV show Girlfriends had a 90 day rule and ended up dating a lot of guys that stuck around for at least 91 days.

YOU ARE WORTHY, YOU ARE WORTH THE WAIT, THERE IS NOT A PRICE THAT YOU CAN PUT ON YOUR POCKET BOOK, NOT A FANCY DINNER, NICE CAR, COMPLIMENT, NOTHING. CHOOSE WISELY AND WAIT. After all, the worst that happens when you wait is that you truly get to know the person!!!




The worst thing that can happen in waiting is you find out who the man really is and realize that you don't like him!! As my pastor said, he re-mixed Beyonce, Ladies if he likes it he is going to put a ring on it!



Be a blessing and be blessed,

Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment