Friday, February 19, 2010

FAITH FRIDAY'S - BETTER!

BETTER

by Kirk Franklin

If I could I, I'd get awayfar from all this trouble I see everyday Nobody wants to show their face This life is like a, like a masquerade I know you love me I know you care but while I'm hurting I just need to know your there Watchin over me and I feel your tellin me

Count it all joy, always remember, life will get better it's gonna get better No matter the weapon it will not prosper, things will get better it's gonna get better

Persecuted, pushed away, didn't think I'd live to see another daycried some tears and couldn't pray and when I tried at times I couldn't find the words to say, but nowI'm stronger, because of you without you Jesus I never could've made it through thank you for watchin me lovin me and tellin me

Count it all joy, always remember, life will get better it's gonna get betterNo matter the weapon it will not prosper, things will get better it's gonna get better

Life sometimes may change and nobody wants to feel pain, but it came to help you grow and this one thing you need to know God's in love with you and he'll never let you go

Count it all joy always remember, life will get better it's gonna get betterNo matter the weapon it will not prosper, things will get better it's gonna get betterit's gonna get betterit's gonna get betterit's gonna get betterit's gonna get betterit's gonna get betterit's gonna get betterit's gonna get better

Be a blessing and be blessed,

Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment