Friday, February 26, 2010

FAITH FRIDAY'S - LET THE WORD DO THE WORK!!!!!

LET THE WORD DO THE WORK

DONALD LAWRENCE

One word away! One word away! The power of life and death is in what you say Ooooh One word away! One word away! if you start confessing, you will start possessing The key to your success is a word away!(Repeat)

First you gotta Seek the work speak the word to life its in the book LOOK read the verses twice You can posses the best of the best And yes If you could confess, it could yours unless you don’t believe’but we got faith and we speak lifeI wish that yall could see yall face cause I see prosperity greatness all over you Just speak and then God will start showin youYour ministry is built on faith Your calender bout to be booked for 12 months straightSee -Certain levels was unreacheable But if you just speak it, who am I preach in to.

I’m not hear to rap I’m just teachn you The word works but first you gotta speak it to Your life every goal is still acheivable So Believe it and receive it, release it right now!One word away! One word away!The power of life and death is in what you say Ooooh One word away! One word away!if you start confessing, you will start possessing The key to your success is a word away!I speak New homes affordable mortgages Acres of Land Lord I want all of this I speak A new job that doubles my salary I believe God will make it reality To sow seed and reap the harvest It’s in the word I’mma bless you regardless I speak A new car whatever you send to me But let the gas prices drop tremendously Lord I speak,

That you bless me abundantly gimme the strength whenever the enemy comes for me And I speak I will pass this test This is God’s work at it’s best.I-I-I I speak Wealth in your life Health in your lifeFor all the pain you felt in your lifeBreak out let God break through Just watch the places that God will take you It isOne word away! One word away! The power of life and death is in what you say Ooooh One word away! One word away! if you start confessing, you will start possessing

The key to your success is a word away!Let the word do the work. Let the word Let the word do the work Let the word do the work. Let the word,Let the word do the work Let the word do the work. Let the word Let the word do the work Let the word do the work. Let the word Let the word do the work I speak Healing Prayer is the answer The doctor said there’s not more cancer I speak Increase so you could live, set free forget how the economy is I speak Your family members locked in jail new trial second chance my God don’t fail

I speak Blessing purchase possession, by faith just make your confessionsi f you start confessing, you will start possessing if you start confessing, you will start possessing if you start confessing, you will start possessing if you start confessing, you will start possessing if you start confessing, you will start possessing if you start confessing, you will start possessing The key to your success is a word away

Chant:Let the word do the work Let the word do the work Let the word do the work Let the word do the work Let the word do the work Let the word do the work Let the word do the work

Be a blessing and be blessed,

Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment